Sunday, August 15, 2010

Not able to access the blog here but I am here in Almaty! I have seen Stella on Friday and Saturday and she is doing great! Stella is sitting up unassisted and she can go from her tummy to sitting.  she is also trying to pull up to kneel....everything is great!

I am yet another apt here. this one is closer to the Silk Way mall. Not sure if I like this area as well but the apartment is actually cooler inside (for having no a/c) and nicer then the other two.

I'll post more from home. Home sweet home!!
 
Paka!



2 comments:

Lesanne said...

Hi Lisa. My name is Leslie, and I'm a single mom also. I adopted my 4 1/2 year old sweetheart, Julianna, from Ust-Kamenogorsk, and I held her in my arms for the first time the week she turned a year old. I've been following your blog for a while, and I can't begin to express how relieved and happy I am for you and your little Stella (I adore the name too)!!! I'm looking forward to hearing about your wonderful journey to your beautiful daughter, and I'm wishing you'll be home with your angel very very very soon!!!

Jill (& Bob) said...

Glad you're spending time with your sweet girl again! Hope court goes well!

Looking for Sam

This is a blog of my quest to adopt a child from Kazakhstan. Enjoy!