Saturday, September 11, 2010

My name is Lisa.......


Hi, my name is Lisa....I visit this blog often just to get a glimpse of this sweet little star Stella. I can not get enough. I dream of the day that I can whisk her away on a multi colored rainbow to a land that exists of milk and honey...of green grass to roll on, of puppies and kitties to play with, of endless treasures to discover, of love that is never, never ending. I yearn for my life with Stella. My family who didn't exactly understand what I was thinking, asks daily..."now when can you go back and bring her home? She needs to be home....it's time...."

It is time...I have dreamed of this child since I was in my 20's or was it earlier? This child that is not of my loins but of my heart. My heart is bursting to kiss those chubby cheeks and to see that smile explode on her face! I need to be with her.....I wish to go take her away today....is she being shown affection at all...God I pray so. I know that her needs are being met, she is well cared for and well fed....but love......does she know what that is yet? Does she miss the lady that would take her to play, with more toys and attention that she has ever known? Does she miss the attention and the kisses? I miss it all. My heart is with Stella and it always will be.....I miss my girl. God bless my girl and keep her safe. God speed little one.....I am saying this with all my heart...please hear me.....please let her know that I love her and that even though I have left her 3 times already, that I will never, ever leave her again. Love you Miss Stella.......Mama is trying to get back to you....very soon.........................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute baby! More photos, please!

Kelly and Sne said...

I feel for you - this is the worst part of all the waiting! I hope the day you bring her home comes very very soon. She is beautiful!

Lesanne said...

Oh Lisa, your little Stella is an angel!!! I'm so happy you found each other. I can remember every feeling when my baby was finally in my arms, knowing that she was always meant to be mine, and I was always meant to be hers. I know it's the same for you and your darling girl. Just keep holding on to the vision that she'll soon be in your arms and you'll be able to kiss her sweet little cheeks and make her smile all the time!
Take care, Leslie and little Julianna

Looking for Sam

This is a blog of my quest to adopt a child from Kazakhstan. Enjoy!