Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The name Sam

Around April of this year, I had a wonderful dream. I was in a hallway with my florida cousins, there was a guide with us. I asked (my) the guide where we were. He said "This is the hallway of things that have not yet happened". I saw that there were doorways in this hall with many things in them. I asked the guide if one of the doorways was for me. He pointed up ahead. There was a door with a sort of half pink tulip on it. I walked into the room and against the wall were 3 white baby cribs. In the center crib there was a baby blue blanket on it and inside were spiderman toys. I stepped back and there was a name on the crib and it said....Lisa and Sam Schultz. I first thought, Is Sam my future husband's name? Then I thought NO! That's the name of my baby! I woke up saying Sam Schultz, Sammy Schultz!! (Sam was the name of my Mother's only brother who we all loved dearly)

7 comments:

Jill said...

Lisa: How exciting! Thank you for letting me be a part of this wonderful process! Best to you and the future Sam! Love, Jill

Baby Kaz Moore said...

Hi, I ran across your blog and noticed that your from Texas. So am I. I'm using World Partners Adoption and am a little further along in the process. I hope to travel in February or March 2008. I wish you all of the best and if you ever want to compare stories please feel free to email. Best Regards, Susan smooretexan@yahoo.com

Matthew Ruley said...

Congratulations on you rjourney so far! We are also adopting from Kaz through CHI, and I found a link on your blog from the CHI blogroll. What a beautiful story of your dream. I look forward to following your journey. Suz

Matthew Ruley said...

If you'd like to read our blog, please email me at ruley at tampabay.rr.com

lisa said...

hey Suzanne, tried to e-mail you....it wouldn't send. write me at lsbblues@aol.com. Would love to chat with you. Lisa

Anonymous said...

LISA I HAVE A LUMP IN MY THROAT I AM SO PROUD OF YOU. I KNOW DADDY IS WATCHING AND JUST THRILLED THAT HIS NAME IS CARRIED ON. I LOVE YOU AND THINK OF YOU OFTEN PLEASE SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND YOU PICTURES OF SAM'S COUSINS.GOD BLESS YOU THROUGH YOUR JOURNEY.
MELGREG73@AOL.COM
LOVE YOU MELISA

Anonymous said...

LISA I AM SO PROUD OF YOU, YOU HAVE PUT A LUMP IN MY THROAT, I KNOW DADDY IS WATCHING OVER YOU DURING THIS WONDERFUL JOURNEY. GOD BLESS YOU AND SAM, HE IS A LUCKY BABY BOY, TO HAVE SUCH A SPECIAL MOMMY, SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN SEND PICTURES OF SAMMY'S COUSINS. LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU MELISSA

Looking for Sam

This is a blog of my quest to adopt a child from Kazakhstan. Enjoy!